3 years this very day 22nd october

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deano89

3 years to the day , at this very moment i was having my mitral valve repaired in Papworth , time has flown by ,
when i got told i needed surgery i had no understanding at all, i had known about a problem with one of the valves a heart murmur! but had been told it would probably see my days out ,i didnt even know what it was properly called until the doctor said the murmur was vey loud ! , then i came on here and got support and first hand accounts of personal experiences which really helped me come to terms with everything i was going through ,what a rollercoaster of emotions that was
i would like to thank everyone on here for there support, i still pop in time to time if only to say thanks and im still ticking along !
Dean

Well, deano, thanks for stopping by to let us know how well you're doing. Every one of us who tells of how well they have fared is another helping hand to those who are still in The Waiting Room.

Stop in any time - you're always welcome.

Latest posts

Back