3.5 mg increase

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lance

Seven days ago INR was 2.6 and I was advise to increase by 3.5 mg warfarin.

I'm happy to say INR to-day was 2.8.

Initially I thought an increase of that much would result in a higher reading than that.

So things are looking up.

INR Control

INR Control

I,m glad to hear that you've got your INR where you want it,I know I'm much happier when I know my INR is range.Also,thankyou Lance for the info on the Coaguchek XS System you sent me.As a result I got my own in Dec/06 and my INR has been in range ever since.Thanks pal,this has made a real difference for me and my family!Best Wishes,Garth 51.;)

There is very little difference between 2.6 and 2.8. If your anything like me, it can be like this this week and 3.3 next week.

Glad to be of help

Glad to be of help

Garth,

I wondered what happend and now I'm very pleased to learn that you have your own monitor. There are not too many home testers in Ontario. When I started 2 /2 years ago I was the eleventh patient taught bt Tor. Gen. Hosp.

Ross,

For at least 6 months 73-73 1/2 mg kept me in range. Yesterday's recommended dose for the week has been increased by 3 mg. Because of the cold and wind I'm not going out very much and I'm surprised my INR is level is going down. Just to the barn and looking after the pony. Our dog, a Ridgeback--smooth coat, goes out long enough to do what has to be done. Even with a coat she is uncomfortable pushing through the deep snow. Oh well, it will soon be spring.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back