2nd valve surgery on May 9

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

debster913

Hi, all,

I'm not sure if many of you remember me. I had a mitral repair in June 2006 and will be having a replacement next Monday, May 9. I suppose you could say my 10-year extended warranty is up.

I'd been symptomatic for a while, and after several tests, my cardio decided that it was time to go ahead and consult with a surgeon. I look forward to feeling better and being back up and running soon!

Good luck with your second surgery. I look forward to hearing from you in the recovery room. I'll be thinking of you and will keep you in my prayers on the 9th.

Tom

Hi, Deb - I'm sorry for the reason, but just the same it is good to see you here. I've also been watching and occasionally commenting on that other site, but you do still have quite a few friends here. At least this time you know a lot about what to expect -- before and after surgery, so there will be fewer surprises.

Hoping all goes smoothly and you're soon back here updating us on your smooth recovery.

Latest posts

Back