2nd Echo Results!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CThrock

I got the results from my second Echo Wednesday from the Dr. He said everything looked great and losing 15 lbs made it even better.
Wanted to let you know theres a life after vr. Still going to cardo reheb 3 times a week. Still have a little bit of soreness and can feel the wires sometimes.
Otherwise everything is GOOD!!!!! Thanks for lettting me post and this great forum.

Crystal:
I made Al a copy of your post. He is so happy that the Cardiac rehab has been working for you. It is nice to know that you are getting better all the time.
Regards,
Blanche and Al

Crystal,

I'm glad to hear that you had a fine echo report.
I hope you are going to celebrate accordingly!;) :p

Great news!! It is always good to post success stories. I know those stories gave me hope and a peace of mind going into my surgery. Wishing you a lifetime of good reports!!!!

Reports of good news are always great to read and always encouraging! Thanks for posting!!

:) Crystal,

That is great news and you must be so relieved. Also happy to hear that rehab is working out for you. I know it helped me when I did it 7 years ago now.
In regards to discomfort because of chest wires. I also thought that and at times it hurt a lot. I was afraid that someone hadn't cut the wires short enough because it felt like it was pricking me in my chest. My doctor told me that it wasn't what I thought and that it was scar tissue and that the discomfort would go away in time, which it did. Hope it'll do the same for you. Just hang in there.:D

Hopefully you can come to the next VR.com luncheon in Tucson (November 27th, details will follow via email) so I can tell you all about my vacation.:)

Latest posts

Back