28 years and ticking!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Linda, on 28 years! You are a true inspiration! I hope I can make it 28 years! May you have many Valversaries to come!

Congratulations on your 28th valversary Linda! You are a true inspiration & hope to the 2row.....

SRINIVAS

srinivas Heart History:
13/6/2008 2D Echo Diagnosed Ascending Aortic Dissection ,Bicuspid aortic valve, Moderate AR at the age of 38(2008)
9/6/08 CT scan shows Aneurysmal dilation of aortic root and ascending aorta with dissection extending upto brachio cephalic trunk and mild aneurysm
16/07/08 Operative findings & repair. Aortic aneurysm approx size 10 cms diameter.Aneurysm extd upto 1c m from innomiate artery. Mod. Bental DC Bono surgery procedure done to repair my anueuysm with#25 mm St.Jude medical valved conduit(SN 84094003.REF25CAVGJ-51400 AOROTIC VALVED GRAFT) At CARE Hospital Bangara Hills,Hyderabad,India. Surgeon: Dr K.s. Neelakandan gave me re birth! Dr . Sridar,Dr.Amreesh, Dr.Jagannatham completed the formalities.

I will second Freddie's post "there is hope for me" with only 7 on my "ticker" thanks St. Jude.

I rarely hear mine, but my kids(all adults 29, 39, 41) claim they know my level of "excitement" by the speed of ticking. Happy to sound like a "well oiled watch"

Great news, thanks for sharing!!

Bill

Latest posts

Back