27 Big Ones!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey wait a minute!

Hey wait a minute!

First, I must congratulate you on 27 years. That is great!
The problem I have is this. I saw in your Signature that your surgery was in 1981. I graduated high school in 1982. That means i've been out oh high school for 26 years. I hadn't thought that before. I knew it had been a while,but 26 years?:eek: Now I feel really old! (at 43)
Sorry, I had to vent!, I am really happy to see everything is doing so good for you and hope you have a bunch more VALVERSRYS. (or however she spells it.)

Such a small World

Such a small World

First, I must congratulate you on 27 years. That is great!
The problem I have is this. I saw in your Signature that your surgery was in 1981. I graduated high school in 1982. That means i've been out oh high school for 26 years. I hadn't thought that before. I knew it had been a while,but 26 years?:eek: Now I feel really old! (at 43)
Sorry, I had to vent!, I am really happy to see everything is doing so good for you and hope you have a bunch more VALVERSRYS. (or however she spells it.)

I see by your name Sheepdog, you live in Buford. As it happens, I graduated in 1980 from Dacula High School. At that time, there were probably just over 40 in my Graduating class. Keep in mind, I was a transfer and did only the last four quarters in that School. Most of my High Schooling was at Shamrock in Decatur which I understand is now a Middle School. There was no such thing as Middle School when I went to School.

The company I worked for (totaling 21 years) moved from Atlanta to Alpharetta in 1989. At that time, Alpharetta was just old farm houses scattered across fields. I then moved to Sugar Hill (so close to Buford, they seem one and the same). My commute at the start was 20 minutes tops. When I left in 1999, my commute had grown to 45 to 75 minutes. Insanity! When I left, McGinnis Ferry from Peachtree Industrial to Alpharetta was still just a two lane road. :confused:

Anyway...just a small World.

Latest posts

Back