20 weeks post op

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

palmaceae

Hello all, have not been on for a while, it has been a little over 20 weeks since my AVR and things are good except I am now experiencing PVC's again! I had them a few weeks after surgery then they more or less went away but they came back with a vengeance a couple weeks ago.
We have been busy lately, we moved from the Chicago area to NW Iowa (really love it here!), there was stress with the move of course , then had to have a tooth pulled when we got here so they gave me a good shot of antibiotics, also a whole bunch of other stressful things happening with other stuff, then I am having trouble getting Cobra for insurance because the company I worked for is dragging their feet. I had Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO of Illinois, well now we live in Iowa, which HMO of Illinois does not work, so they are trying to get me something that works here in Iowa. So I do not have insurance now and I am still waiting for Cobra to get their act together so I can sign up and be covered again. I certainly do not want this to elapse (which is the end of August) and have a pre-existing condition where I won't be able to get insured again.
So I have been calling them 3 times a week and they keep escalating the issue, so this week I will call then every hour if necessary!
I need to find a cardio here soon, and really would love for these PVC's to stop, takes my breath away and makes me feel weak and just tired. Probably a lot of it is stress but I know it will get better thank God.

Nice to hear from you. And yes, your PVC's must be from the stress of moving etc.
Hopefully your BP and HR are okay in general, and you can ride this out.
Or, if you take a BB, maybe a small increase will help.
Try to remind yourself that things will work out. Meditate, get a massage, whatever works for you.:)

Glad to hear from you Palmaceae! Sorry to hear your having some problems, but it is probally from stress. Try to take a walk and sit in the park or something like that to calm yourself down. You have done alot the last few weeks. Glad you are trying to settle in there in Iowa. I will keep you in my prayers.
Thanks for the update and don't be a stranger. :)
God Bless

A lot of things can and sometimes do happen during the first year. For all the stress that is upon most everyone, I'm surprised were not hearing more.

Latest posts

Back