2 years

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doberman

Had my 2 year echo, the cardiologist told me the valve is perfect, guess I could not ask for more. I still can not believe that I feel better than I did prior to the repair. I play hockey once a week year round and cycle when I have the time and I feel very very good. What these doctors do is amazing, it is hard to know how to thank these people that have done so much for me and my family.
God Bless,
John

Great news, John- so glad things are going so well for you. By the way, we were in your beautiful city for the first time this fall and just loved it!:D

That's great! It sounds like you got yours done at the right time. I also had a mitral valve repair (although it was a more complicated one than is usual since there was a lot of calcification) just over a year ago at the Montreal Heart Institute. They absolutely can do miracles these days!

Hi John, it is really good to hear a story such as yours. Encouraging to say the least. Congratulations on such a great outcome!

Fantastic John!!

Fantastic John!!

Congratulations on two wonderful years - two more years of life, to enjoy your family and all that life offers. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Christina L

Latest posts

Back