2 Months Post Op - Feeling GREAT!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you are doing so well Dan, congratulations on 2 months, hope you have a continude good recovery, all the best.

Hi Dan ~ I'm so glad to hear you're doing so well and life is returning to normal. I hope you continue to do well in the future. Look forward to hearing from you from time to time on how you're doing!

Best wishes,

Dawn-Marie

Hi Dan,
Glad you are the road back to being yourself and feeling good. I wish you a full and speedy recovery! Enjoy life!
Allan

Thanks again everyone, didn't know I'd been so missed! :) I will definitely stick around - I'm going to do another post next week from my new house, involving the stanaic burning of my surgical stockings - a ritual to mark the start of my new life! :p

lynlw - I am a member of GUCH, but I've never really got involved with them before - I will now, and thats who I'll be volunteering for - I've asked to do some speaking work and apparantly theyre sending an application form out to me now...

abbanabba - great to hear from you too, been thinking about you too and glad you made it through the other side, with what sounds like a good recovery so far!

Alerion - yeh, I can totally relate to that - instead of working for the month before my op I was just on here and other forums / websites reading and researching about what my options were and what was going to happen before, during, and after - it really messes with your head at times - but like you've been told 100s of times already I'm sure - the waiting is the worst part - it really is :) - The relief (and the drugs) afterwards make the recovery a lot easier than you'd think.

Thanks thanks thanks everyone!
Oh, and yeh I am pretty hot :p The womanfolk of Darlington may not realise it yet, but they've been missing out these last 2 months :) Back to the gym and back to the pub for me now :)

Latest posts

Back