1st spill since ohs

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike C

On rollerblades, probably the third or fourth worst spill of all time. Coming down a hill fast, truning into an office building, could not see the waist high chain across the entrance till a few feet before. Tried to turn but couldnt keep on the wheels went down hard and then slid.

The good news:

the most trauma since ohs a year ago and no ill efffects whatsoever on valve, ribs or sternum.

did not bleed to death from coumadin,seriosuly, the cuts didnt bleed any worse then before coumadin. although, i have a bruise that looks a little nastier than had I not been on coumadin.

the bad news
pain

Ouch! I think I got a bruise from just reading about it!!!! You crazy kid you!:D

Thirty seconds before I started to read this I heard on the local television news that a woman has just been airlifted to the uk with serious head injuries after taking a tumble rollerblading down a hill - then I read this. Sheesh, you had a lucky escape.

I find it amusing that some people use this section for "Race Reports", and others use it for "Accident Reports". :D

In all seriousness, both are valuable, especially when we get another instance where someone on Coumadin gets pretty seriuosly injured and doesn't bleed to death on the spot. It should make everyone feel just a little bit better.

Anyways, glad to hear that you are OK and hope that your recovery is swift.

Latest posts

Back