19 Days to go-the questions begin

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back Seat Definitely, to prevent being hit by an Air Bag 'just in case'.

I cut a regular T-Shirt up the front to wear under button up shirts during the first few weeks.

My Surgeon recommended stopping every hour or so for a short (5-10 minute) walk (2+ hour ride home)

Giving you well wishes, hugs, and support. From Tyler & I ! Tyler is having his surgery the day before Colin's. I will be praying for a speedy recovery for you Colin. The pillow cases are a great idea. Thanks everyone!! I'm on my way to buy Tyler some soft T-shirs and Comfy PJ pants... Hang in there Barb. I'm right next to you holding your hand, (on the net)... Sherry & Tyler !!

Thanks, Al, will do that. I even hate having him in the front now being that he has the aneurysm. Many years ago, when the only info you could get on Marfan was horribly negative, I remember reading that many people with Marfan would die in car accidents because of the weak aorta. I still have that in my mind. But, can't stop him from driving. You've got to live life the most normal way possible. Will tear up some of his older tees too. :)
Sherry, I did not realize your son's surgery would be the day before. I will be thinking and praying for Tyler and you too. It will go well-I just know it.

Latest posts

Back