10 years today!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sylviayasgur

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
i remember like it was yesterday.... joey was scheduled to have his ross procedure by dr. stelzer on sept. 12 th but after 9/11, they agreed to reschedule to the 20th of sept.
the city was still on edge and raw from 9/11; everyone was feeling very vulnerable.
i think i must have lost 10 lbs that week! all that worry...

so, YAY! 10 years!!! i smell the roses each and every day.... i am so thankful for this gift. not to say there haven't been bumps in the road since then...but we've overcome them and moved forward.

so happy to be here to celebrate life with all of you!

be well,
sylvia

Sylvia! How are you and Joey? Long time, no see. . . I think it was 2003 at the VR reunion here in Chicago. Since then I've tried to follow what you folks have had going on, and I'm glad to be one of the first to wish you both a very Happy Tenth Anniversary! May you have so many more that you tire of counting them.

Fantastic! Happy 10th Anniversary to both of you!
Hope you two make today a special celebration of a wonderful milestone!

Rob

Congratulations!

It's a sobering thought to see the original surgery was scheduled so close to the events of 9/11. That must have been a very tough couple of weeks for you both! Good to hear things are still going well after a decade, though! :D

Long time, no see. . . I think it was 2003 at the VR reunion here in Chicago.

Yes, I believe so ... hard to believe it has been that long.....

CONGRATS on #10!!!!

Cort | 38.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic
CHD.MCs.CC + RoadTrips.models.RadioShows.legos.HO.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"See what else your old heart can take" __ Rosanne Cash __ '7 Year Ache'

Latest posts

Back