1 year anniversary!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baradonai

:) :)

It is 1 year today since I received my St. Jude. All in all, it has been a good year.
I woke this morning to see the face of my lovely bride. Kissed my children goodbye and drove to work in a lovely sunshine.

Something I might not have done were it not for God, the doctors and technicians that made it all possible.

Congrats

Congrats

baradonai said:
:) :)

It is 1 year today since I received my St. Jude. All in all, it has been a good year.
I woke this morning to see the face of my lovely bride. Kissed my children goodbye and drove to work in a lovely sunshine.

Something I might not have done were it not for God, the doctors and technicians that made it all possible.

My one-year is 5/23 and as it draws near, I have the same feelings. Congrats and best regards. Mark

Marty,

Glad to hear all is well. My St Jude valve has only been with me 30 days, I hope for many years to come!

Take care,

Steve

Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary and we wish many more for you with your beautiful family.:D

Latest posts

Back