1 week post op

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bean Counter

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
We pulled the bandages off today and things are looking good. This was also taken about 30 minutes after I fell out of the hammock during my afternoon nap. Fortunately no damage, but it could have been close.

Attachments

• jim scar..jpg
    jim scar..jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 43
It looks great and is nice and small. Do you have stitches? since it looks like it is slightly raised and not flat, like glued incisions.
I'm glad you didn't hurt your self with the hammock fall.
I'll never forget about a week after Justin surgery when he was 10 we went to an Eagles game and the steps (metal) were wet and he slid down a few on his back. I almost had a heart attack and people looked at me like I was nuts, until they saw his chest when I lifted his shirt to make sure he was fine. Justin wasn't fazed, all he was talking about was how cool it was he fell down a couple steps and didn't spill any of his drink.

not bad! nice and small is right! maybe i should have gone to your doc :)
napping in a hammock sounds nice, im glad you didn't injure yourself when u fell! take care

Hey Bean Counter, would you mind posting a recent picture of your scar. Did all the stitches dissolve? Is it looking nice and flat now?

I'd really appreciate a shot to see how it healed.

Thanks,
Vadim

Latest posts

Back