Wow i finally logged in

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zipper2

PHEW,this has been hard work,but wanna say hi im still here,just not as often
tried few times in past,had logging denied issues and gave up do to time pressures
had to be elsewhere.

Well hello,miss you all do try and read as often as i can
Been going to my cardio in Edmonton alot with issues of my own as i have no family Dr right
now due to his cancer and unable to find a family doc at present time(theres none)

my parents have slowed down soooooo much and health has declined both in their own ways
ive had to travel with both sometimes seperate occasions to another city let alone take care of
myself with my cardio.

Oh but i wanna say hi and miss you all so much when i can;t always be here
to yak and ask the questions i need answered at times....it's been difficult but one day at a time
gets me through all this turmoil of mom and dad being ill all the time and such a dr shortage.
here.

I just wanna say hello and I think and pray about you all everyday.
Sending (HUGGGGGGS) to all of you and to let you know i'm fine and i'll be back one day
like i used to be and you'll be sick of me (LOL)
Miss yakking and you all stay healthy and GodBless
Luv you all:)

Nice to see that you are back! I am sorry you are so burdened right now - sometimes it feels like it never ends.
Sounds like you are the family rock and I am sending you my best wishes, been there myself -- we know how strong you are!
Hang in there,
All the best!
Dale x

DEB!!!!

Good to see you posting.

Thoughts/prayers coming your way.....

Cort | 36.m.IL | 5 Monte Carlos.1 Caprice Classic | pig valve.pacemaker * NoreastrTrekRT=Aug2010 *
MCs.CC | models.HO.legos.CHD.RadioShows | RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"So tired that I couldn't even sleep" ... Soul Asylum ... 'Runaway Train'

Latest posts

Back