World Capitals

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoops!

I clicked a little too wildly at the fourth level and was nearly 2000 points short of getting to the fifth level :eek: ...

I think my site was off :p ...

Fun though; I'll try it again when I have more time. Thanks.

--------------------------

Rats!

I did only one level better on my next try and I was about 2000 points short of getting to the sixth level :eek: !!!

I didn't realize I was so inept at geography! I think my mouse is ill :p ...

--------------------------

Phooey!

I made it to the sixth level but no further. These cards are marked :p ...

It took me 3 chances to get past level 1! Then I got caught on level 4! Thank God I'm a Math teacher!

You know, click incorrectly on a couple of those obscure locations that you've never even heard of and that aren't located in the hemisphere you think they should be and...

EEK :eek: EEK

On my first try, I was hurrying so much that I didn't notice the green flags until the second time I clicked on the wrong continent for the same country...

I made it through Level 8 but that's it so far. Does anyone know how many levels there are or does it just go on and on?

Gina,

On the world IQ quiz there are 12 levels, in the other area quizzes there are 9 levels. It is written on the lower left hand side once you have started the quiz.

Mary

On my second attempt I made through level 7; much better than my first try.

Waiting for your next challenge David. They're all good fun.

Wise

Back