Wildlife in your area

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hensylee said:
occasionally a bear climbs a tree in city limits and fire dept has to get them down.

Ann,

When we git th' "cat in a tree" calls, we ax them how menny cat skeletons haf they evah see in a tree???? We ain't took one down yet! Howevah, a shotgun will git them outta th' tree quicker than a ladder! :eek:

Bubba :p :)

I found them

I found them

Here are the pictures of our Sunbathing Fox!

Critters

Critters

I live in a city just outside Boston. We've had opossum; raccoons; rabbits; skunks; a fox; a turkey; a deer; a coyote; and a good spectrum of birds; and bats.

Living on the top of a North Georgia Mountain.....Many deer and their newborn fawns..(We have triplets)they are so cute...I live on a Preserve..and the deer rule.:p We just drive slowly down to the gate..for know..there are many deer in road, side of road, ect...Also..I have seen fox, coyote, racoons, skunks, squirrels, rabbits, Possums, ect..all in my yard...and my pet black Bear, Zeke...he is harmless...just looking for birdseed..:D We have our Geese..they make a mess..(have to watch where you walk around our 2 lakes)Not many birds?Just Crows........NO snakes..funny..( I think they don't like the cold)We live 2 miles from our security gate..where it is flat...and see the birds, ect............Bonnie

Here's the only animal in my area....LOL

Here's the only animal in my area....LOL

Look at this horrible beast that I encountered at my parents lake last week...LOL-:D
:p :D :D :D A wild boar attempting to swim...LOL The camera's self timer caught me off guard as I thought it had malfunctioned...Hence, the horrible expression...I was wading back up to see if it was going to go off....So much for the Lowell Luck...

Actually, we have wild turkey's over near my younger brother's house, and up near my parents, and they have the added feature of bats which my mother is petrified of.....Thank God for bat paste...LOL

Harrybaby:D

Back