which one is the cheapest?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

cinda575

I need a machine but i will have to pay cash, my dr. said she will sign the necessary forms, but they are so expensive. aren't there used ones out there? which one is the cheapest if i buy new? I have no health insurance and i have to drive 45 minutes everythree weeks just to have it checked and most the time i miss my appts, cause my car wont make it and i have to find a ride,its just a pain, and i dont have very much money, so i was just wondering what options there are...any input would be helpful, i am 31 and my dr. said it would be a good investment for me being i am so young and will have to be monitored for the rest of my life.

Hey cinda575
Give Lance a call at QAS, he should be able to help you out. I think all of the testing units are about the same in price. Talk to Lance.
Take Care

Definitely talk to Lance at QAS. They have payment plans and discounts available to those who have to pay cash.

Like Dave said, all of the machines on the market today are within $50-$100 of each other.

Latest posts

Back