Where Is LA_Cruiser?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Don

Just finished my third call to Harbor UCLA requesting to talk to Marco Flores.
First call to 310-222-2345 was answered "Patient Information"; requested to speak to Marco Flores, and was transfered to his room, I thought, but the line was busy.
A second call to 310-222-2383 got a patient who stated that he had been in this room for 10 days and there was no Marco there.
Third call was answered "Patient Information" and a gruff voice politely answered that there is no Marco Flores at Harbor UCLA, was I sure I didn't want University UCLA? The man sounded like he knew what he was talking about. I talked to Marco previously at Harbor UCLA. Was he released? Is he o.k.? Is anyone aware of Marco's status?
Don
AVR; 4/02; CCF; Cosgrove; bovine tissue valve

He was expecting to be released this morning. So that must be what happened. He posted last evening from the library, indicating that he would be dressed and ready to go first thing in this AM, something about telling them to bring his discharge papers down to the front door.:D

Latest posts

Back