where in the world am I moving to?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

where in the world am I moving to?

• San Diego, California

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Jacksonville, Florida

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Pearl Harbor, Hawaii

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Norfolk, Virginia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

joy

Wow it's been a long time! The last time I posted anything on this site was right before my husband left to go on deployment to the gulf. He's on his way home, he should be back in a few weeks. We also found out where we are moving. I can give you a few hints....

It is sunny most of the year
Rarely does it get below 70 degrees
It is in the US

We can't wait to go to this place, it is going to be SO great! I just thought I would update you all, and thought that it would be fun to post a poll with my update! Good luck!

Hi Joy, nice to see a post from you and hear the good news about your move.

Wherever it is, it's sounds wonderful! I wish you the best of luck in your new home.

I voted for Hawaii- hope it's true and wish you good times. Anywhere you go will be fine as long as your husband is home from the Gulf!

Joy,
They all would be great places to live, but my personal choice would be Hawaii.

Joy,

Good to see you post! Good luck with the move...whereever it may be ;).

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Things have changed since you've been gone" ... Pam Tillis ... 'Land Of The Living'

And the answer is.....

And the answer is.....

Pearl Harbor, in Honolulu Hawaii. My official occupation will be "beach Bum." One of my close friends is Hawaiian, so I am already learning how to speak pigeon....Just a few days left and hubby will be home:D It is crazy as usual here getting ready for him...we're just excited to have him back, and going to shore duty...the official countdown for Hawaii is 3 months and 23 days to ALOHA! I did do a bad thing though. He decided to leave his keys at home, and....I put them somewhere so they wouldn't get lost, and I forgot where I put them!:eek:Anyways, I just thought I would keep everyone posted!

Oh and the man in my avatar, isn't my husband, it's my oldest brother, Sid. He just retired from the army after 24 years. We are proud of him, as he made SGM after only 15 years of service...that's almost unheard of....

what a wonderful spot. My son and his wife went there on a cruise and enjoyed it so much. there's a lot to see and do and you can be a beach bum all you want - but don't forget the sunscreen! Happy trails and bon voyage. Don't forget to keep in touch. I always enjoy hearing from you.

Hi Joy, I hope you really enjoy Hawaii. I've been there only once and found it to be so very beautiful. Thank you and your family also for serving in the military. I know the sacrifices you all have made and I so appreciate it.

Pearl Harbor is a great place to be stationed. We loved it when we were there. Since we were there they have finished renovating most of the housing, commissary and exchange. We were also transfered there from Everett. I will send you a PM with some "locals" places information.
We were there quite a while ago but just a couple of weeks ago I talked to a friend who just left and she agreed with several places.

Hey Joy,

Sounds awesome! I've been told I oughtta visit Hawaii, too. I don't think I'd like to live there, though ... not enough roads for me ;). he he

We will be there for 3 years, and then probably move to the mainland again. I will enjoy it while we are living there though! It is slower paced then Seattle, so it will be good for my heart:)

Latest posts

Back