Where did you stay when you went to Cleveland Clinic?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thenewmarket

Any suggestions on where to stay when going to Cleveland Clinic for consult and then later for surgery? I have read TripAdviser information and I am totally confused. I want to hear from those who have "been there and done that"!
Thanks!

I actually stayed in the hospital after the surgery ! :D

Now, my wife stayed at the Guest House. It is right accross the street and on campus. There are a couple of higher end places that are attached to the Clinic, but the guest house was nice and also reasonable.

Ben

The Guest House is a nice motel. It is modest in price, very convenient, and they look after their guest with GREAT CARE. You are in an area that was the Ghetto. It has seen a great transformation, but it is not safe to walk outside of the complex at night.

The Guest House and Cleveland Clinic provide bus service. There is an EXCELLENT restaurant that is connected to the Guest House. There is also better than average hospital food at the Cleveland Clinic. Several pizza, drug stores, etc. are in the same complex. Parking is included in your lodging price.

The major hotel is very upscale and will cost in excess of $200 a day.

The Guest House was around $600 a week. This includes 2 double beds that will handle family as needed.

Hope this helps. Send a private message if you have any questions. Ben Smith family and our family know the facility very well. If fact, we all helped to pay for the 10th floor.

You are going to the best in the nation. You have made a good choice. There are, however, other good facilities and physicians in other locations.

Back