what's the longest you can be without Coumadin?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On a positive note my knee finally decided to heal almost 100 ℅ today . Took about a month lol i dont know if its the missed dose that helped or what..whatever it was im very happy my knee is about back to normal again : )

Timmy, ice packs, heat, time and patience. Bruises do no harm and everyone gets one occasionally. If someone comments on your bruising, just tell them you're on coumadin or have fun with it and say you and your wife (or significant other) had a bit too much more fun a couple nights ago and you've got the bruises to show for it.

By this point I assume all have healed up but the point is still relevant.

Don't worry about the cosmetic factors and worry more about the risks to health.
Best wishes, Linda

Can't speak to where you are, timmyup7, but a lab draw around here costs about $17.00. I'd stop by a local lab and ask what it costs for a PT / INR paying cash. Six months? You have no idea what your INR is. That's some dangerous living right there. I guarantee you've spend $20 on something you didn't need in the past 6 months just because you wanted it. Don't pretend you can't spend $20 that could save your life.

Latest posts

Back