What do you think?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think?

• Total voters

Rain

Okay... so I'm new at posting polls. Seems I should have made 'Do you want to do a 'Yankee Swap' one of the 'options'. Grrrr.... :mad: well... I ain't deleting it and starting over!! :mad: If you respond to the price range for the gift.. I'm gonna assume you like the idea. :p Also... instead of a yes/no kinda deal... it gave me options. But you can check more than one option... so just check all of them that you like. :D

Hi Everyone! :)

Sherrin has brought up a couple of really clever ideas for fun & raising money for Hankypoo! :)

The first game seems to have many names... but since Sherrin brought it up.. I think we oughta go with her name ?Yankee Swap?. This is how the game was previously described.

?All the gifts would be wrapped with only a number on them... in this case maybe we would put the state the gift is from. (There?s lots of things you can do differently) As people arrive they are also given a number. When you?re ready to play, the person gets the gift with his or her number on it. The guy with #1 then gets to decide if he would like to keep his gift or exchange it with someone else. (The other guy has to exchange if asked to) You keep doing this until you get all the way to the last number.?

If a couple is coming.. they could do it with one gift if they wanted to.

Gina added that we may want to set a gift limit. She mentioned $15.00 not to exceed $20.00. Sound okay with you guys?? Want it higher? Lower?? Okay.. it?s in the poll. :p

THE NEXT GAME... is more of an auction type deal. Anyone who wanted to, would bring a ?gift basket? to auction. You can put whatever you want in it. You can even wrap it and make it a ?mystery box? if you?d like. *Maybe we shouldn?t have told them about the edible panties, Sherrin. * :eek: lol

My only hesitation about this is that someone may feel bad if they can?t afford to bring a gift. So I want to make it very clear that just because you come, doesn?t mean you need to bring a gift. Also, you can participate in one activity and not the other. :)

Last edited:
We could always take out that deck of cards. Blackjack anyone? ;) All proceeds to VR.com :D

On a serious note........I like your idea Rain and Sherrin! Looking forward to CO :)

Latest posts

Back