Welcome!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hank

VR.com Founder, Now just a Member
Hello Visitors Old and New....

Welcome to our new guestbook!

Please take a moment to tell us your name (real or fake, it's up to you) and let us know what you think of the site!

Just click on the "Post Reply" button at the bottom of this page and drop us a note...

Thanks for visiting!

How time flies!!

How time flies!!

Hi there Hank and Ross. Although I've already said this on several occasions, it won't do me any harm to tell you once again how much my life has changed in many aspects ever since I joined VR nearly one year ago. Not only we discuss our heart issues here, but also talk about anything at all which is very important seeing that all of us need to get things out of our chest now and then. As well as that, I've learned a great deal from people in general! Thank you again for also welcoming foreigners into the site!
Débora :)

thank you

thank you

Hank said:

This is a great forum, I have not posted yet, I am seeing my cardiologist next week and should have a better idea as to when I will need Aorta Valve Replacement.. Thanks to all of you, I have a LONG list of questions!!!!!

rbl1999 said:
Hank said:

This is a great forum, I have not posted yet, I am seeing my cardiologist next week and should have a better idea as to when I will need Aorta Valve Replacement.. Thanks to all of you, I have a LONG list of questions!!!!!
Hey silly, your a member so get out there and post. Quit hiding in here. :D

rbl1999 said:
Hank said:

what Ross said.

Welcome. Come on in and get your tootsies wet.

Hi there Hank & Ross,
Just want to say a really big THANKYOU for all the advice we have received on this site, I really don't know how I would have coped with Ernie's surgery in March, if I had not been able to read and get advice from your website.
Thank you also to all the members of VR.Com
Best Wishes
Wendy

Wanted to say hello & thank you!

Wanted to say hello & thank you!

I want to say hello to everyone on this amazing site. Although I do not have any problems with my heart, I do have a very close friend that referred me to this site. I know it has been such a tremendous source of information and inspiration for him, as it has been for me as well. I have learned such a vast amount of information from reading the forums....that I know I will be able to better understand and help my friend as he deals with life after AVR. I want to thank everyone again for sharing their personal experiences, their accomplishments, their goals, their fears, their questions.....such an amazing source of information for anyone needing support and inspiration when dealing anything and everything cardiac related! Wishing all the members of VR.com continued health and happiness!

Back