We have a New Friend to this site !!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Braveheart

Hi Friends

It's Jonathan here in England. I'm sure he won't mind me leaving this message, but I just wanted to let you know that we have a new member to the VR family: Simon Whitehead (aged 19), also from Great Britain.

Please keep Simon in your thoughts and prayers as he is having his valvereplacement surgery on Tuesday 2nd October in Birmingham, England.

Thank you,

Jonathan

Hi Simon-

All good thoughts are coming your way. We'll be waiting to hear how things went. You'll do fine and will feel much better after.

Here's to better health.

Note to Simon
October 2nd, Tuesday. Got it. Will send up prayers and all good thoughts for a great outcome and easy recovery.
mindy

Jonathan,
Please give Simon my best wishes for a speedy recovery. I had my surgery on Oct. 3... it is a good time to have surgery... the surgeon was able to repair my mitral valve instead of replacing it... I hope that Simon is as lucky as I was!!!

Please keep us posted on his well-being.

Take care,
Zazzy

Hi! Simon!

Hi! Simon!

Jonathan, Thanks for sending the word on Simon. Please tell him we are all praying for him. And do keep us posted.

All my best hopes and prayers go to Simon tonight and tomorrow. Please keep us posted if possible.
mindy

My prayers and thoughts are with Simon!

October 2 happens to be my birthday, so you know I'll be feeling VERY positive this day!

Good Luck!

Steve

Latest posts

Back