Water slides!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

james

Less than 6 months post surgery and I spent yesterday at the Chelan water park sliding down the hill. I wore 100 spf on the scar and 50 on the rest of my body. There were a couple times I noticed the stiffness but, It felt good. Now running back up the hill over and over again with the tube in hand was exhausting.

For my next trick I am going to start paddle boarding.

I have to say that in April I would not have believed my post. For those new to this side of the molehill and wondering if you are really going to get better the answer is you can.

I have to say that in April I would not have believed my post. For those new to this side of the molehill and wondering if you are really going to get better the answer is you can.

I agree, James! Once I started feeling better post-op, I really felt better! Since my surgery and recuperation, I've gone on 3 long trips (Portland OR, Honolulu, and DC), and gone parasailing for the first time! Life after OHS can be really good.

Latest posts

Back