Warrior Dash?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spooly

I'm really struggling with trying to improve my swimming, which may limit the 2010 triathlon plans. I will likely stick with just a few Sprint (short) triathlons.

Also planning some half marathons and potentially a full for the fall. Still running plenty, but in these winter months I am doing a lot more indoors (strength training, group classes, core classes, etc.).

I have heard of something a little different, and curious if anyone has tried something like this. Check out Warrior Dash.

http://www.warriordash.com/

I have a few friends who are active in the Crossfit community who are signed up and are trying to talk me into it.

Seems like it might end up being a lot of fun.

I am also still interested in any north Atlanta group run / happy hour, etc. between members here. Thanks.

I have heard of this, but do not know of anyone who has participated. Looks like fun, let us know if you try it! If you want to travel a bit, we are meeting up at the Harrisburg (PA) marathon in October. Ususally we have between 10-20 heart patients run....lots of fun!

Mostly it looks like a bunch of guys suffering from testosterone poisoning. That being said, I notice there's one in my neighborhood at Windham Mt. Now you've got me thinking.

I just knew it. I posted a note on the Albany running club web site and there are already a dozen people signed up for it. They've got a van lined up in case some are unable to drive themselves 45 minutes back home, a distinct possibility.

Latest posts

Back