WARNING...........and thanks!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gijanet

to all those who helped with info and cheered us along. We got an early Christmas present yesterday....................our INRatio in the mail...........well, delivered anyway. The warning part is because you KNOW we will have tons of questions here in the not too distant future...........heehee!:D Hugs. J.

It's pretty straight forward. I don't think you'll have too many. ;) Well except for the one of how to get katie to stop pricking mommy with the lancet device!

Janet

Janet

If you think you can get Katie to sit still (for 2 min)Put her on kitchen counter..turn on warm water and get her to keep her hand under it while machine is warming...Then when machine beeps, dry off her finger..and prick..My Protime, I have 2 minutes to get the drop of blood.( a long time:p ) Don't rush it....Works for me everytime.:D Bonnie ( P.S.,,my hubby calls our new Russian Granddaughter Katie):D

Thanks, guys.............and

Thanks, guys.............and

thank you, Bonnie, for that tip. We already did our first home unit/lab draw comparison. The lab was 2.6; INRatio was 3.4. Don had to "milk" Katie's finger to get the drops, and our PC told us not to do that, that it would "alter" our reading, so we will definitely try the hot water trick to get that blood flow without milking. We'll just have to hogtie her to something for two minutes. Where were you three days ago? heehee! Thanks so much. J. And, no, Ross, she hasn't done that yet, but I am quite sure that it is coming.............just give the little imp time......................sigh!

Latest posts

Back