VR.com White Sweatshirts

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christina

Hi,

Can anyone tell me the website where I can find the beautiful looking VR.com sweatshirts? I've just seen Mary and Ann wear the shirts and I want to have one before I go to Orlando.
Thanks in advance.:D :D

Christina said:
Hi,

Can anyone tell me the website where I can find the beautiful looking VR.com sweatshirts? I've just seen Mary and Ann wear the shirts and I want to have one before I go to Orlando.
Thanks in advance.:D :D

Mine's got a hood, Christina, but I don't think Ann's does. I love mine, and I wear it everywhere. It's warm enough that I don't need a jacket unless it's very, very cold, but it hasn't been yet.

I ordered the x-large..normally what I buy..but it was really large.:D so, even after washing it..didn't get smaller..so Hubby is now wearing it.:p .He loves warm sweatshirts...:D ...So, if you order one..don't expect it to get smaller after many washings....stays the same size..Bonnie

hensylee said:
I love mine, too. I wore it to be with Cort, but it was really too warm that day.

*chuckles*

Ya know ... I wondered about that, Ann. I thought, perhaps, you were a bit like me ... always cold ... he he ;).

As I recall, though, it was rather "cool" when Mary and I met in Nashville.....

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"It's snowing in the pines" ... Alabama ... 'Christmas In Dixie'

I ordered a T-shirt and a hooded sweatshirt in a Large. I hope the weather in Florida won't be too warm in February because I want to wear it at the reunion.
They look wonderful on all of you that have one. I wish they came in different rich colors because white gets dirty real quick. And why not add fleece pants to the hooded sweatshirt. White pants with red piping would look great.:) :) Maybe something to consider for Hank.:D :D If you give people a varied choice of colors and great quality material they will buy.

Looking forward to receiving mine.

Latest posts

Back