vhmoriarty's surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sorry to read about the setback. Hoping her recovery will be smooth from here on out. Best wishes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Everyone,

This is Bill, Valerie's husband. I am sorry to tell everyone that we lost Valerie this morning due to multiple organ failure and a heart attack. She was sedated, and didn't feel any pain. We will not be checking up much on the net for a few days, as we will be extremely busy with preparations.

I would like to thank all of you for your support, well wishes, and friendship towards her. Every one of you meant a lot to her, and for that I thank you.

~Bill

Bill, I'm so very sorry to read of Valerie's passing. She was such a vibrant person on here and had already been through so much in her life. My thoughts go out to you and her children as well as the rest of her family.

Kim

Im so very sorry to hear this Bill, our prayers will continue to go out to your family.

Oh, my, Bill

This is absolutely tragic. Such a vibrant young woman. Please accept my sincerest condolences to you and your family. There are no words to express how I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back