Valve Birthday Yesterday

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gina - so sorry I missed your "birthday". I was without internet for 2 days. Wow, 26 years! Time flies when you're having fun. Congratulations.

Gina,

I am sorry I did not see your post much sooner. Thanks so much for always being willing to share a part of yourself with us. A very belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY :) :) :) :) :)

Karl

I can certainly understand Gina. I have 27 and am a repeater to. I would not change one single decision nor would I turn the clock back even one day to do it again. When I think back of how the first surgery was done and the after care and how much they have advanced I feel being repeaters we have been some form of pioneers. Good for you.
Kathleen

Oh Gina! How did I miss this?? Congratulations on your 'birthday'! You are an inspiration and a wonderful person to have on these boards as a source of knowledge and a friend.
Love to you
Emma
xxx

Gina,
Happy 26th Valve Birthday! and Best wishes for many many more!

I apologize for the belated wishes but be assured that they are most sincere! I have to ditto what everyone else has said about your kindness and thoughfulness to all who seek advice here. We are very fortunate to have you here.

Godpseed!
Susie

Congratulations And Happy Valve Birthday Gina! I"m Sorry I Missed This Post! You Are Truly A Inspiration To Us All! I Hope You Have Many More!

Thanks Everyone

Thanks Everyone

In this season of thanks and love, isn't it wonderful to be reminded of how very lucky we all are?

If we were all in perfect health, we would never have met (be it in person or cyberspace), become friends, confidants, supporters, able to vent or cry on each other's shoulders, knowing that there is always someone out there to visit and help.

What a great place.

"For it is home that we hang our hats, can be ourselves, know we are loved, unconditionally, without limits and strive to pass that same reality on to our visitors."

VR.com is home.

geebee said:
If we were all in perfect health, we would never have met (be it in person or cyberspace), become friends, confidants, supporters, able to vent or cry on each other's shoulders, knowing that there is always someone out there to visit and help.

AMEN!!!!!!!

What They Said

What They Said

Gina, Thanks for being here for all of us! You have found your way into a lot of hearts here! Brian

Gina I am also glad that you are here with us. You were the first to welcome me!! I so greatly appreciate you! Happy belated vavle birthday and may there be many, many more!

Belated Happy Birthday to your first valve. You are an inspiration to all of us, not just due to your valve birthdays, but your philosphy and gentle way of interacting with everyone. Glad to have had the opportunity to know you.

Latest posts

Back