Valve Birthday Yesterday

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

geebee

Yesterday was the 26th anniversary of my first valve replacement. I am often shocked that it has been so long although sometimes it seems very recent.

I had hoped my first OHS would have been my last but I was not that lucky. I have no regrets over choices and think I am so very lucky to still be on this earth. I have met so many wonderful people that would have stayed strangers had I not had valve problems.

Life is very, very good and I thank God every day for allowing me to stick around a little longer.

Thank you all for being part of my life.

Gina. There are a lot of us HERE who are very glad you are here, too!!! :D

Congratulations on putting another mark on the calendar of life!! I hope you enjoyed your day!

:) Marguerite

The thanks go to you Gina! Congratulations and we are very glad you are here to offer all your wonderful words of support and wisdom.

Twenty-six years -

Twenty-six years -

that is a lot of years to have been given a second chance at life - and it seems as if you have had 26 very happy years.

Congratulations Gina on such a milestone. I am honored and blessed to know you through VR.com. You are a delight. And your new avatar - what a beautiful face you have!

Here's to 26+ more years of you gracing the earth with your presence.

God bless -

Christina L

Happy Birthday Gina's valve! We're so glad you've helped to keep her right here where she belongs. Here's to many more birthdays!

I second that one!

I second that one!

geebee said:
I have met so many wonderful people that would have stayed strangers had I not had valve problems.

Life is very, very good and I thank God every day for allowing me to stick around a little longer.

Thank you all for being part of my life.

And we are very grateful to have you around!!! If you had sailed through life with only one surgery at such a young age(I mean you couldn't have been over three or four.......wink, wink!), you probably wouldn't have stuck around here for so long, holding that beacon of light, providing both hope and salvation to those of us who come stumbling upon this site, groping blindly in the dark for some reassurance and some answers. God has a purpose for you. Now quit trying to stuff those wings inside your sweater! :D

Love ya lots. P.S. I love your new avatar!!! J.

Congratulations! And thank you!!!! I'm fairly new to this forum and have particularly found your sharing of experience, knowledge, and support quite informative and inspirational.

Thanks, guys, you are really kind.

Janet - I don't know about the wings. Many people would say I am trying to hide the horns under my hat.;) :D

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday

And thank you for always being gracious enough to help, advise, listen, educate, support, and everything else you do. You are a blessing!

Happy Birthday to you and your valve!

It's always a pleasure to read your posts and get your ideas about various topics. You have such great insight as well as lots of knowledge! Thanks!

To another 26+ years with that valve!

Hidden horns? Is there something that your not telling me? :confused:

Happy anniversary/birthday ms.valve. Now prove to the city folk that you'll last a lifetime with no troubles. :)

Congratulations on 26 great years, Gina!
I hope you have 26 more, and then 26 more after that!:)

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday

Happy Valve birthday, Gina. I am probably not going to be on the board as often as I have in the past, and I am sorrry this is a little late. What a special person you are. A very big part of this special place!

Ditto Dennis

Ditto Dennis

Dennis S said:
Happy Valve birthday, Gina. I am probably not going to be on the board as often as I have in the past, and I am sorrry this is a little late. What a special person you are. A very big part of this special place!
HVB Sweetheart!:)

Happy Valve Birthday

Happy Valve Birthday

:) May you have 26 more! Bless you for your kind encouragement!
bejxx

Back