vacation to massachusetts?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debbrn

I will be going to Boston for my docs appt in may or june. I originally was not planning on renting a car. I thought about taking the ferry to princetown and visiting Cape Cod for a couple of days. I just had no idea what the expense would be and what was available for site seeing. I did see that there were several places to rent a bicycle.

Debbie

I'm not sure how you are with lots of walking, but my wife and I spent a week in Boston some years ago. We stayed at a hotel downtown and walked everywhere. Boston is a very walkable city. Other than The Cape, you can probably find enough things to do to occupy your vacation right in walking distance. That is a trip I would repeat in a heartbeat!

vacation to massachusetts?

I was a big fan of public transportation (subways) in Boston. I could get anywhere I wanted to go, it seemed clean and safe, and the locals were friendly and willing to answer questions.

Thank you for your replies. I have been in Boston for multiple visits. Since I already have the expense of the airline tickets, I was thinking about venturing a little farther out of town. I have never been to the massachusetts coast.

Debbie

Latest posts

Back