Update on my Honey Randy

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lisa45

Hey Gang,

Long long day. He was in a lot of pain today. His I.V. Became ecluded and collapased so they had to stick him a second time and that didn?t work either, so then they got the charge nurse and she came in and did it once, couldn?t get it then went to the other arm and finally got it! I felt so bad for him I know how scared he was. He hates needles and he was trying to be so brave for me. So he didn?t want me to go till it was over and that ended at 11:15 so I was therre from 8:30 am till 11:15 pm. Tons of vistors today and tomorrow. Just helping him with so many little things. It can be exhausting. I think he has a better apprectation of what I go through. Anyway finally home, tired, going to bed have to be back there by 8:30. Also his blood pressure has been going up to 151/82?

Thanks for all your prayers. Those of you that emailed he gets excited about them, he says I don't even know them and they are emailing me and praying for me Wow! really lifited his spirit. [email protected]

Love
LIsa

Get some sleep Lisa. I sent your 'honey' a note. He is a blessed man to have someone like you by his side. Your both in my prayers. ... Mark

Lisa, Dont you wear yourself put young lady! You need your rest and thats an order! Give Randy my love. I also e mailed him.
Love you both....Hugs

Latest posts

Back