Update on Lynette (Queenie)

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Tammy

Hi All.

I went to visit Lynette this morning at St. Joseph's. She is doing well but they are not letting her go home yet. The Doctor's want her INR up alittle more before they release her. Also, she has a 4
hour drive to get home so they want her staying in the Hospital a little longer. She looked good and her spirits were up.
She had alot visitors over the weekend so was a bit tired.

She said to let you all know she made it.

I printed the posts and gave them to her.

Tammy

Thank you for the update.
If I had a 4 hour drive home, I don't know that I'd want to be released early. But then again, once I'm in the hospital, I want out and I want out NOW.

Glad to hear all is going well and give her our love.

Ross

Happy to hear Lynette got through her surgery OK. Pass along our best wishes for a speedy and uneventful recovery.

What Ross said about wanting to get out of the hospital reminded me of something my surgeon said to me in the hospital when I was still having a pretty bad time. I had just asked him, "How soon before I can get the hell out of this place?" He got a big grin on his face, and said that, in his experience, people with a strong urge to get out of the hospital, no matter how tough their situation was, were the ones he was positive would recover.

Best,
--John

Great news

Great news

Hey Tammy, thanks for the update on Lynette! I'll add my wishes for an uneventful, speedy recovery.

Thanks for Posting

Thanks for Posting

Lynette will be glad she didn't go home today..Rainy and foggy..Thanks for posting. Bonnie

Latest posts

Back