Update on Farid's Condition

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farid

I am sorry it has been a few days since I have given everyone an update on Farid's condition. As I mentioned (I think I did) that he left the hospital on Friday. There was one issue with his (INR) blood level. The medication that he was given was too strong, and his blood level/count was 13.5 which is very high. He should be between 2 to 3.5. That was the first test on Tuesday. On Wednesday it was down to 6.5 good but not great. He will go in again on Friday for another blood test. Hopefully this time the level/count should be at the normal level. I will provide an update in the next few days.

His Brother (Samy)
:D

Wow! 13.5 is VERY HIGH. Hope things quickly even out. Best wishes.

Thanks for the update Samy. Let us know how things work out for him. I hope every thing else is going fine for him. Send him our Love and Prayers!

Wow I am glad his INR is on its way back down...
I will cross my fingers for him that Fridays test is in-range...

INR is always fun at first. If they can't get him settled in, send him to us, we'll fix him up.

Tell Farid not to worry, it sometimes takes a bit of time to get a correct dose of
warfarin established....and even then that dose may have to be changed from time to time.

Meanwhile how is he feeling?

Please give him our regards.

Latest posts

Back