upcoming surgery with dr. stephen colvin in nyc

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sylviayasgur

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
hi,
after all that hemming and hawing, my dad is finally having minimally invasive surgery (we hope) on thurs. sept. 14. they will be doing a cath on wed. sept. 13 and as long as there are no coronary issues, dr. colvin will do a minimally invasive mv repair and tricuspid repair.

we are all a bit nervous since he's already had avr and has a st. jude's mechanical valve and is on coumadin, hence additional factors to consider..

but we have the utmost confidence in dr. colvin. in fact, most folks say his bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired, but when my dad, mom and brother met with him this summer, they all liked each other a great deal.
go figure.

will keep you posted on this one...
stay well all,
sylvia

I wish your Dad a most successful surgery and will remember him in my prayers.

Good luck, and I'll keep your dad in my thoughts and prayers until he is safely through this.

Best wishes for

Best wishes for

a successful surgery and speedy recovery for your father. Thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

Christina L

I'm a little late to the party. He has my prayers and well wishes also. Don't know that mine are listened to anymore, but I'm trying anyhow.

Prayers for your dad

Prayers for your dad

Ross, if He heard the prayer of the theif on the cross I am sure he still listens to yours. The question is are you listening to Him.

Sylvia prayers and good thoughts going your dads way. Hope all goes well.

Randy

Latest posts

Back