Unofficially accepted for SS Disability...looks like it's time for OHS #2

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bryan,

Happy to hear you are on you way! I can only imagine the anxiety this has caused. It does sound like you are comfortable with your Dr and in good hands!

My thoughts are with you and God bless!

I have a few updates. I called my contact at SS Disability a couple of days ago because I had not received any confirmation that I had been accepted for SS Disability. He told me that actually my case was still being reviewed and he didn't know why Medicaid was given word that I was deemed disabled. Well today I received a check for 5 months of back pay (when I originally applied) so unless the government likes to just send large checks to citizens for the heck of it I would say that I was approved and my contact had not been given the news.

I got paperwork from Medicaid. You have to re-apply every six calendar months so even though I was approved in late December I have to re-apply for the coming 6 months. You just have to love it...lol.

I got an e-mail from Duke letting me know I have an appointment on 2-21...location...cath lab. My surgeon told me they would do the cath the day before surgery. No one from his office called me but I am guessing that my surgery may be on 2-22. I do not have that confirmed yet.

That's it for now. I will confirm the surgery date when I talk to their office. I called this afternoon and got the answering service.

Bryan

While some things are not offixial your position on the VR calendar is

Latest posts

Back