Unexpected and Question

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Al..cough syrup

Al..cough syrup

If you are still around forum please tell me an OTC cough syrup..I broke into a hacking cough after I went to bed. Not having anything to take or knowing what to take scared me..A glass of water cleared it up..but would like to have something on hand that would not interfere with my INR..Thanks, Bonnie

Anyone who was at the Las Vegas Reunion will think that I am an expert on coughing NOT on what stops coughing!!!!!!!

I recommend Robitussin &/or Robitussin DM -- the generic equivalents.

American Journal of Clinical Pathology

American Journal of Clinical Pathology

If anyone would like a current study, done by muliple centers, please call Lance at 800-298-4515 ex 2865 and I'd be glad to send it to you. The study is from the American Society of Clinical Pathologits and they used the ProTime Monitor, a hospital laboratory and a reference lab. The findings, done on some 386 subjects, will answer some of your questions regarding accuracy of the device vs. laboratory. I think you will have some additional peace of mind upon review. Let me know if anyone is interested, or would like to share this study with their Dr's.

Lance

Last edited:
You guys at QAS are doing good work. As we all know, there is no one easy answer. Building up a body of evidence like this is all we have to go on in keeping up and trying to make the best decisions. It is very rare that one study is definitive about anything in medicine. What you have to look for is the preponderance of evidence.

Al

Al

Compliments to you as well as QAS..you help us all so much with informed replies and general information. We're all lucky to have you and QAS looking out for us and our best interests. I continue to learn and it's much appreciated.

Zipper *~*

PS...AND of course...HANK...big thanks for this site. All you guys are really great!!!!

Zip *~*

Latest posts

Back