Two Years New Life

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john b

Well I have certainly enjoyed these last two years, except for the first two months, fluid retention etc. I now appreciate life to the full thanks to my AVR and support from family and friends, otherwise I would have drifted through life taking it all for granted. Previously I experienced many challenges, completing several marathons etc, yet nothing compares with the AVR. The knowledge I have gained from you all on this site and what I have learned about myself helps me not to worry to much about the future.
I still have some issues like a slight leakage and pronounced palpitations at times yet my cardio has put me on a 2 year echo and say its all ok. Anyway thought I would share my thoughts with you all.
John B,

Edwards Bovine 2900
Asprin, beta blocker, statin, Bp

John B, for a man of such few words (second post in a year) you really know how to make them count as you have read on ythe forum a slight leakage is the normal backwash to kep your valve clean and functioning

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and congratulations

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Well done Dad

When the AVR was done we relied on this site for daily information, updates, advice and support. Dad had a few complications post surgery, including a re-operation to address a pericardial effusion. But we received a lot of help from members on this site, and it was good to know that the symptoms were not unheard of and others had sometimes had the same. Members of this site were fantastic.

The Edwards tissue goes from strength to strength and it is great to see you back to living a normal active life - DIY and building new sheds, up ladders and all - there seem to be no limits.

Simon

Latest posts

Back