Two members meet in Orlando

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sherry

My family and I just spent the past week at Disney, and I got a chance to meet another fellow member, Niki (Gnusgal) and her husband. She read on one of the threads that I was going, PM'd me, and as it turned out, we were staying at the same resort. What luck!!

Glad I got to spend a little time with her. She's a real sweet gal, as those of you who have already met her can attest to. :) :) Take care, Niki, and you'll be in my thoughts as you go through this insurance fiasco. :(

I just missed you guys as I got back from Florida on the 3rd. Glad you had such a good time. We certainly all made it out before the really bad weather.

I hope you both know that Ross will be along soon to ask where the swim suit pictures are! :rolleyes:

Nice picture ladies! So glad you were able to meet.

Just missed y'all too!

Just missed y'all too!

I just missed y'all too! I am flying to Orlando in the morning and will be gone for the week.

I'm going to watch the space shuttle take off!

It's always good to see members getting together to strengthen relationships..

Hank said:
I just missed y'all too! I am flying to Orlando in the morning and will be gone for the week.

I'm going to watch the space shuttle take off!

It's always good to see members getting together to strengthen relationships..

Hank,

My S/O is thinking about driving down for the launch. Are you going to watch the launch from the Space Center? We are major shuttle buffs and I am sad that I can't get away for this historic re-start of our Shuttle program. Chris & I have seen a number of launches and a couple of re-entries. It was great, a couple of times when we lived in LA, to hear the sonic booms when the shuttle made the re-entry to land at Edward's.

Have a great time.

Sherry, you beat me to getting the picture up! :D It's been nothing but chaos here since we got back. The only reason we are even unpacked is because our Internet was down when we first got home ;) . This morning I have a MUGA scan, which is the only reason I'm even up yet. I need a vacation! ;)

It was great meeting you Sherry, and I can say the same about you (being sweet, I mean). Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad it worked out so we could talk even for the brief times we did.

Wow, Gina and Hank, I'm jealous... That's something I've always wanted to do. Maybe someday. Enjoy your trip, Hank, and sorry we missed you, Gina. It would have been cool to see you again. :) :)

Omg

Omg

I had no idea you guys were in Orlando last week. Our whole family was there last week too. We just got back yesterday. I would have loved to meet you guys. It was terribly hot down there wasn't it ladies? We had lots of fun. The girls loved Disney and Sea World.

Take Care!
Gail

Creed3 said:
I had no idea you guys were in Orlando last week.

*grins*

This is why I post my road trips ... and where I'll be ... ya never know when you might be able to meet up with people ;).

Orlando would make an interesting reunion destination ... as long as we avoided hurricanes ;).

Latest posts

Back