Tuesday surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tnboomer1013

Thank you all for the kind words. Surgery is early Tuesday morning the 17th of july. As I go into this not knowing what the out come will really be, yes the waiting and the thinking about it is hard. We should be back in about a week, I will then try to get my wife post an update. Until then again thank you for the prayers and the kind words.

BOOMER

See you on the other side my friend

See you on the other side my friend

We all (or a bunch of us) experienced the same feelings as we got nearer to the big day. It is overwhelming to say the least.

The neat thing is, when you come out on the other side (ICU usually) you become amazed at how well things have gone and then embark on the most amazing experience that is recovery.

Our prayers are with you my friend.

Fight The Good Fight

Fight The Good Fight

Boomer, we all know the waiting is difficult, but the last week prior to going in can sure give you a case of the nerves.

Try your best to relax and look towards the new freedoms this surgery will offer you.

Remember, there is nothing fun about surgery, but one of the things that makes it tolerable (aside from the bodies amazing ability to heal itself) is the fact that you will begin to feel better extremely fast.

Three days after surgery, with the help of friendly support and pain killers, you will be amazed at how good you feel (at least I did).

Keep your positive attitude over this next week and you will do great!

We will all be thinking of you on Tuesday.
You are going to do great!
Kev

See you in Oct??

See you in Oct??

Hey Boomer,

The surgery is a picnic compared to what you are going through right now! I'm sure it's not as bad as you are thinking it will or might be. It wasn't for me or anyone else I've talked to anyway.

Maybe we'll see you in Nashville in Oct.??? Hope so.

Please know you have lots of 'heart buddies' out here thinking of you!

Rain

Tuesday Morning - you will be in my thoughts and prayers. Before you know it, you will back on the computer reporting to all your heart buddies - "I'm on the other side". You will feel much better.
Take Care.
Tammy

Hi TnBoomer

From one 'Tennesseean' to another.....wish you all the best on Tuesday. Will be praying for you my friend!

Let us hear from you on the other side!

Do plan to join us in Nashville this fall!

Take care,

Thinking of you

Thinking of you

Boomer,

Just a quick post to let you know that you'll be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow.

Godspeed,

Kristy W

Wanted to give you our best wishes for tomorrow and for the days following.

Dianne

Our prayers are with you. Trust in the Lord and your surgeons; that's all you can do at this point. We'll welcome you to the other side of the mountain soon!

Latest posts

Back