Topics for the Reunion..

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobThatsMe

Hi Everyone,

I think we should have a forum for the TOPICS we would like to have at the Nashville Reunion.

For Example,

I would like to see a session called "Tips and Tricks" for using the new web site.

Also,

I would be very willing to contact my surgeons at Vanderbilt University Medical Hospital and ask if they would like to give a talk to us on certain issues, or if they would have someone from the Medical school talk about some of the latest in the medical field regarding Valve Replacement.

Well, What do you'll think...

and... Who will start the singing for Mr Gleason's B-day song? oppps... is that allowed... it may not be serious enough for our meeting agenda. LMAO

Rob

Rob, if you could get your doctor from Vanderbilt to speak at our union.....wonderful!

I think Bob Gleason is working on the agenda?? Bob??

Anyway, I vote for that to be top of the list! Also we need to organize a side by side INR testing session. Anyone have a Avocet?

Janie.....my elder

Janie.....my elder

janie........no wisecracks from me...........Not yet.....Not yet.

BG

Agenda

Agenda

We'll do more than sing to Bob. I was thinking something like a paddle line where we all whack him with a 9 iron or something. Unless he might find this a bit too stimulating, then we'll have to find something else.:D

Latest posts

Back