To you, anonymous Guest

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RTZdad

Psst. Hi there. My name is Tom. I welcome you to this site. You will find a plethora of well informed answers to every question that you could possibly have. The members of this site are all amazing. They are here to calm your pre-surgery fears and cheer you on during your recovery. I remember my own voyeuristic journey onto the site at the beginning. I felt too afraid to own my uncertainty about what was happening. Rest assured friend. We all are happy to help you. There is no judgement. Everything that you're feeling right now is perfectly acceptable. In the four plus years that I have been using this forum, I have yet to have a bad experience with anyone. This is a loving family that is here for you. Countless friendships have been forged through our shared experience and conversations that followed. Fear not. Things will be okay. I'm here for you and so is every other member. Come out of the shadows and join the party. Don't get me wrong, it is perfectly acceptable to peruse the site without doing so. The information here is readily available. It's just more personal when you decide to join. I look forward to meeting you and sharing my own personal story with you. Maybe that will help. Good luck with your journey, perhaps I will have the chance to share it with you.

Your friend,

Tom

What a wonderful welcome and introduction to this amazing group. :)
I know I was one of those 'lurkers' before I eventually joined. I have never looked back.

I was hoping to hear from someone that had decided to join after seeing this. Well, no worry. I still hope that this site can help answer your questions and calm your nerves. Best of luck to all patients that face this experience.

Your friend,
Tom

Latest posts

Back