Tingly hands after cardio exercise

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ged1975

I'm pre-op and just tried my first bit of cardio exercise in 3 months. I did 10 mins on the bike, Imust admit feel as fit as ever. However immeditately after finishing I felt pins & needles in my hands. This lasted for about 3 mins. Anybody know why this is?

Gerard

I'm pre-op and just tried my first bit of cardio exercise in 3 months. I did 10 mins on the bike, Imust admit feel as fit as ever. However immeditately after finishing I felt pins & needles in my hands. This lasted for about 3 mins. Anybody know why this is?

Gerard

I've had the same sensation in my feet while on the elliptical machine, and the PCP diagnosed it as a pinched nerve in my lumbar region.
Any chance you could be putting pressure on a nerve while you're on the bike?

I've had the same sensation in my feet while on the elliptical machine, and the PCP diagnosed it as a pinched nerve in my lumbar region.
Any chance you could be putting pressure on a nerve while you're on the bike?

I guess it's possible, I must examine my posture next time.

Tingling in the extremeties is a common sign and symptom of inadequate O2 supply to your peripherals. Your heart is working hard to keep your vital organs oxygenated and operating. I'd be checking in with either the cardio or surgeon if this remains a persistent event after exercise and activities.

Have you cleared aerobic workouts with your heart docs?

same as mary i have the same in my feet on eliptical cross trainer but only when i dont where trainers! soon as i where trainers no problems wierd or what!

Latest posts

Back