Tingling Feeling

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherbam

Has anyone ever experienced a tingling feeling in your arms? It seems that my arms are still asleep a little after I wake up in the morning sometimes. Once in awhile they just start feeling funny (not numb like a think a stroke would feel). I called my cardio and I am seeing him today. I have never had a problem in the 21/2 years since my surgery:confused:

cherbam said:
Has anyone ever experienced a tingling feeling in your arms? It seems that my arms are still asleep a little after I wake up in the morning sometimes. Once in awhile they just start feeling funny (not numb like a think a stroke would feel). I called my cardio and I am seeing him today. I have never had a problem in the 21/2 years since my surgery:confused:

I haven't had that experience, but I think it's good that you have an appt. with the cardio to ask about it.
Please let us know what you learn.

Actually, I have this all the time....like every morning, or it wakes me sometimes while sleeping. I think it started before surgery though.

Personally, for me, I just think I need a chiropractic adjustment but am somewhat reluctant to go since a deep tissue massage gave me a bad result (significant and long-lasting jump in PVC's) even though they are certainly not related things at all. I'm wierd that way..just still feeling that emotional "hands off"; had enough for awhile thing.

Maybe BackDoc will chime in on this.

Perhaps the angle of your pillow at night is such that it is causing you some pinched nerves? I sleep with a second smaller squishy pillow which I hug at night. That helps me a lot. LIfts up the arms and keeps gravity at bay.

I think your going to the cardio is a great idea since it just came up on you suddenly like that. Please keep us posted.

Good luck! Marguerite

Latest posts

Back