This is your roving reporter, Jeannie...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weekycat

Hi all,
If you were on the chat yesterday, you know what I'm talking about:D.
Ray and I and my daughter Molly went down to the Mayo Clinic yesterday to visit Jackie, (the art den lady). Her husband, John is the principal at my daughter's school, so they were able to borrow a couple of lap-top computers for John and they're daughter, Jennifer to use.

The doctor came in, so Ray, John, Jennifer, Molly and I went to a nearby waiting room. I looked at the time and realized it was "chat time", so I borrowed John's laptop and logged on. I told them that I was at the Mayo with Jackie and that she was getting her chest tubes out, there was one chatter, tommie I think that posted, "Wow, live valve updates, we've come a long way!". It was pretty funny.

Turns out, Jackie was only getting the pacer wires removed at that time and the tubes didn't come out until after we left...but that's what I thought they were doing at the time. According to her CaringBridge site right now, she's doing pretty well, (considering she's only 3 days out), but is battling nausea, which makes it hard to get up and walk like she should be doing.

John posted this pic of their daughter, Jennifer and my Molly on Jackie's CaringBridge site:

That is just too cool! I keep forgetting to do the chat on Sundays. I have to work this coming weekend, so will miss it for sure then.

Thanks for the live updates! Sorry to hear about the nausea. My SIL fell on the ice and fractured her pelvis Saturday, and is having nausea as well, so they won't let her leave yet!

Hey Jean!

Wow ... "live updates" ... awesome!

Sorry that Jackie is battling nausea ... that has to be frustrating. I know the first day after my pacemaker replacement surgery last week, I was in no mood to eat anything.....

Thoughts/prayers coming Jackie's way....

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"These hands are meant to hold" ... All-American Rejects ... 'Move Along'

Latest posts

Back