Things are looking better

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

amy

My husband was transfered to the hospital his surgeon is at yesterday. This morning they did another echo. The surgeon said that there was a minimal amount of blood left and felt that it would reabsorb on it's own. He was taken off of the surgery scheduel. They are now monitoring his coumidan levels. Hopefully, he will come home tomorrow or Thursday. The cardiologist will test his levels 2-3 times a week initially and do another echo next week. He will be closely monitored to be sure the fluid doesn't collect again. My husband is feeling much better physically, just bored and anxious to get back home. Thanks for your support.

HI Amy-

I'm so glad to see your post about your husband. That's just wonderful news. My thoughts and prayers are with you both that he'll be home very soon.

Great! The best bumps in the road are the ones you see in the rear view mirror. Here's to a totally uneventful recovery!

Best to you and Alan,
--John

Hi A and A

So very glad to hear such good news.....you have both had quite a road to travel. Hope it has no more bumps for you!!! So glad he's coming home---that's the best thing! Keep us posted.

Evelyn

Dear Amy:

That's great news. I can just hear the relief in your voice.

We send our best.

Wayne and Marybeth

Great news Amy. Looks like Alan will be going home and start real recovery and the better part of life.

Dear Amy and Alan

Very Good News! Best wishes for a good recovery! Hope the rest of the journey is smooth.

Take Care,
BECKY

Hi Amy,

I'm thrilled to hear that Alan was taken off the surgery schedule! This is wonderful news. Hopefully he'll be totally out of the woods, with this a mere thing of the past. Glad they will be keeping a close eye on him. Don't hesitate to question the docs if you think there may be a problem. Here's wishing you both all the best. Thanks for the update!

-JEnnie

Latest posts

Back