TheGymGuy Updates.. 3/27/2012

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great to hear that things went so well in the week I was traveling (again). The difficult part is over for you now, since everyone does so much better when they get back on their home ground.

Vadim:

I was KIDDING when I suggested the next thing you might tell us is that you are being discharged! Stunning! There's no sense in telling you to take it slow and easy. It just doesn't seem to apply to you. I know I told you not to worry and it would not be so bad, etc., but I didn't anticipate this. Congrats!

Great news Vadim! I'm glad that you have progressed so well after your surgery. It gives me an even greater sense of confidence heading into mine next Wednesday. You'll be a tough act to follow for sure! I pray that your recovery continues to go well. I'm really happy for you and your family.

Tom

RTZdad, you are going to do great next week. Take it one day at a time, 1 hour at a time. Never give up!!!! Fight every second with your whole being. You only have one job after surgery, to get better, and all your time should be dedicated to that.

Matunucktuna, I'm so glad you're ok. I've been thinking about you, Dale, and Bassman Is there a thread with your story? What kind of drugs they have you on for your irreg heart rhythm?

Latest posts

Back