The little one's home

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ILoVeNY25

Hi Everyone,
The youngin' is back, I got back on Saturday. I went in on Tuesday had the Heparin drip started and had the procedure on Wednesday. They had moved up the date by one day. I went in at 7:30am, My surgeon removed a total of 8 wires and it took about 40mins. They had a difficult time getting my coumadin and heparin levels right, but all is well now. I left Sat. with an INR of 1.9, I know a bit low but I'll be tested again tomorrow and probably be making more adjustments. As for pain, I am extremely sore. They gave me percoset which seems to be taking the edge off. The incisions were made over the first incision and I have some extreme bruising all around my sternum. I'm actually turning yellow :p . My arms look like pin cushions but I'm feeling better with each passing day. Thank you all for the good luck wishes that I returned to and I'm sure all the prayers and positive thoughts which helped me get through this. I hope all is well with everyone, I haven't seen any recent posts on Ross and Walter. And I am glad to hear Alan is back on the right track. If anyone could fill me in, That would be great. Thanks so much everyone. Love you all. Take care and God Bless. XOXOXOX

Hey Sweetie - good to have you home. We have been concerned, but glad it's over for you and you can get on with stuff. And those bruises will fade right along with the soreness.

Ross has been through a really rough time and we haven't had a post from his son since Friday night (or maybe Thursday). He is still not the best but sounds like he is going to be ok, hopefully. Probably a long road home.

Walter's daughters are posting for him. He did just fine, then had a bump, but is back on the road again. His family apparently is staying round the clock in shifts, with him and that's good. He seems to be coming right along.

Welcome home. God bless

Hi Nicole-

I'm so glad to see your post and that you're home. Sorry that you're so sore, but that will pass.

We have 4 member surgeries next week. So you'll be able to cheer them on.

Take care,

HEY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!

HEY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!

SO GLAD TO HEAR YOU'RE UP, WELL AND DOING FINE......WAS GETTING A BIT WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!! SO GLAD EVERYTHING WORKED OUT OK.....EMAIL ME PRIVATELY AND WE'LL PLAN OUR REUNION IN OCTOBER.....HOW DOES THAT SOUND?????

MISSED YOU, NICOLE!!!!

EVELYN

Hey Nicole,
Glad you're back and on the mend! You know, I am just so darned proud of you...all one reads about in the news these days is about young people getting wired all the time, but here you are setting an example by gettin UN-wired ;) :D

I hope the soreness passes quickly, and I'm glad to hear this is now behind you.

Best,
--John

Nicole
What wonderful news. It must feel great to be home again. Just being at home can help with the discovery process.

Glad you are home

Glad you are home

Hi Nic, Glad you are home. Just take it easy again...Bet you will feel better soon. Bonnie

Latest posts

Back